martes, 29 de noviembre de 2016

Traduce
Nosotros no debemos hacer ruido en la clase.
We mustn't make noise in the classroom.
Nosotros debemos vestir el uniforme del colegio.
We must wear the school uniform.
Ellos no deben comer chicle en el colegio.
They musn't eat chew gums in the school.
Tú debes participar en clase.
You must participate in class.
I can't watch TV tonight.
I can't eat your sandwich.
I can play the violin.
I can't jog in your room.
I can wear your scarf.
I can shout in the garden.

CAN I WATCH TV TONIGHT? NO, YOU  CAN'T.
CAN I EAT MY SANDWICH? NO, YOU CAN'T.
CAN I PLAY THE VIOLIN? YES, YOU CAN.
CAN I JOG IN MY ROOM? NO, YOU CAN'T.
CAN I WEAR MY SCARF? YES, YOU CAN.
CAN I SHOUT IN THE GARDEN? YES, YOU CAN.
CAN WE GO TO THE TOILET, PLEASE? YES, YOU CAN.

No debemos tirar botellas.
We mustn't drop litter.

HW. Wednesday, 30th November 2016
Repasa el uso de can y must.
Do in your notebook ex. 18 page 20 PB

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario